Multifunctional landline telephony services
Landline services of CST offers a cost-effective solution for quality and multifunction telephone calls within organizations. Services are based on the latest VoIP technology, enabling a high level of quality services at minimum prices. Corporate fixed telephony services are offered under virtual telephone exchange (PBX) that allows significant expansion of services.
Phone calls are protected by integrated network security mechanisms at the level of public administration authorities.
Public authorities, state institutions, enterprises in the real sector.
Public Authorities, Member Institutions, enterprises in the real sector
Corporate landline services are used for telephone calls within fixed network, as well as mobile and international calls. Additionally, there can be organized teleconferences and video conferences with multiple employees within the organization, geographically dispersed.
The service includes:
- Connection to the telephone network recipient of the provider;
- Teleconferencing (simultaneous discussions with several subscribers of different service providers);
- Video conference (subject to the terminal equipment that supports that functionality);
- Incoming call forwarding;
- Interactive Voice Response;
- Identify incoming call;
- Support in the use and management of incidents, According to AGREED levels.
The order of performance
Corporate landline service is offered on a contract basis. Attachment to the contract is the service level agreement.
Support in the use of services
Additional information and support in using the service can be obtained by calling the Customer Support Service. When placing requests for support, it is necessary to indicate the service code as "Corporate Telephony".
To obtain a more detailed information about prices, please contact our Commercial department.